A favourite time
What’s not to like about this time of year? “Nothing is so beautiful as Spring – When weeds, in wheels, shoot long and lovely and lush”. A time when optimism can win out even in these most uncertain of times.
At LDA Design, we love this time not only because so many of the spaces we have helped to create come into their own, but we also get to say a big thank you and well done to some of the people who help to make this such a great place to work.
As we move towards Employee Ownership, we grow ever more conscious that our working life has the power to bind us together and that each individual has a vital part to play in creating the whole. Every step we take towards this end goal strengthens us, and makes us more inclusive. In light of this, our Board Directors have taken the decision to be known as Directors from this point on, a symbolic move that recognises the importance of shared responsibilities.
Our ever more diverse team is working as one to create places where people belong, and we are proud and thankful to all those listed for their talent, commitment and meaningful contributions, helping communities and clients realise bold ambitions. They make us stronger and they help us to grow – and we can’t hope for more than that.
Our 2019 promotions are awarded to:
- Alistair Walker to Senior Consultant
- Charlotte Jackson to Project Consultant
- Ed Scobie to Project Consultant
- Evgeny Didorenko to Associate
- Jack Sivyer to Project Consultant
- James Turner to Associate
- Kaori Miyahara to Senior Consultant
- Naomi Rosser to Senior Consultant
- Nick Atkinson to Senior Consultant
- Robert Davis to Project Consultant
- Sara Crichton to Project Consultant
- Simon Railton to Director
- Stephanie Leung to Associate
- Szymon Nogalski to Principal Consultant
- Tim South to Principal Consultant
- Tony Harwood to Senior Consultant