Center Parcs holiday villages is at the forefront of sustainable tourism in the UK. Each village offers extensive indoor and outdoor facilities and activities with an emphasis on healthy living and a cycle based holiday.
LDA Design has played a key role in the delivery of two of Center Parcs villages starting with our early work at Longleat and the more recent Woburn Forest holiday village. We led the masterplan team at Woburn ensuring the development was integrated in its forest environment and was driven by sustainable design standards and a need to protect the amenity and habitat of the forest.
Edmond Shipway, NTR Planning, Holder Mathias, JDA
Construction – £285 Million
- Landscape Design
- Development Consenting - Planning strategy
- Development Consenting - Planning applications
- Expert witness - Appeals
- Expert witness - Development Consent Order, Harbour Revision Order & Transport & Works Act inquiries
- Post-Consent Delivery - Discharge of conditions
- Post-Consent Delivery - Scheme Amendments & Variations
- Contextual Planning & Assessment
- Community & stakeholder engagement, consultation & communication