LDA Design was commissioned to promote a housing allocation for 1,200 homes at North Ely, and subsequently led the preparation of an outline planning application. Services included planning, masterplanning, EIA coordination, landscape, ecology and heritage.
The site forms part of a larger development area which has been identified for over 3,000 homes. It has been necessary to work closely with the other landowners to ensure the proposals form an integrated urban extension.
The outline planning application was endorsed at committee in November 2015, and our commission was extended to work with the landowners to discharge conditions and prepare sales packs for the first phases of development.
Endurance Estates Strategic Land
Ely, East Cambridgeshire
WSP, Headland Archeology
- Development Promotion - Strategic planning advice
- Development Promotion - Site promotion
- Development Consenting - Planning strategy
- Development Consenting - Planning-led project leadership & coordination
- Development Consenting - Planning applications
- Post-Consent Delivery - Discharge of conditions
- Delivery advice
- Ecology & Biodiversity